Oi, watch it Spaceman.
- Donna: (breathless) You fought her off... with a water pistol! I bloody love you!
- The Doctor: This way.
- Donna: Where are we going now?
- The Doctor: Into the volcano.
- Donna: No way!
- The Doctor: Yes way! (twirls water pistol) Appian way!
- Donna: (tied to the altar) You might have eyes on the back of your hands but you'll have eyes in the back of your head by the time I finish with you! Let me... go!
- Spurrina: This prattling voice will cease forever! (raises dagger, preparing to strike)
- The Doctor: (in the doorway) Oh, that'll be the day.
- Spurrina: No man is allowed to enter the Temple of Sybil!
- The Doctor: Oh, that's all right, just us girls! (strolls forward) Do you know, I met the Sibyl once. Hell of a woman. Blimey, she could dance a tarantella. Nice teeth. Truth be told, I think she had a bit of a thing for me. I said it would never last. She said, "I know". Well, she would. (stops at the altar. To Donna) You all right there?
- Donna: (sarcastically) Oh, never better.
- The Doctor: I like the toga.
- Donna: Thank you. And the ropes?
- The Doctor: Eh, not so much. (uses sonic screwdriver to loosen them)